Sunday, March 2, 2014

Mischievous Designer Shoes




This shoe represents all of my cartoon artwork. 

Cartoon art teaches me that there are times when we need to have fun and laugh. My cartoon artwork is geared towards children and those who are children at heart. Cartoons remind me that we need to take time every day to smile and laugh, just like children do. Although we are grown up and think we have learned everything that we need to know, we can learn more every day from children and the way a child looks at the world. The dragon theme reminds me that we can be mischievous, cute, and fun at the same time. For the child in all of us, we need to be taking time out of our busy days to have some fun and bring laughter to our lives.

What does cartoon art teach you?

These shoes are custom produced in Italy by AliveShoes.

No comments:

Popular Posts