Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Cat's Meow Designer Shoes




This shoe represents all of my semi-realistic artwork. 

Semi-realistic art teaches me that we have boundaries in our lives. Often times, our lives present boundaries that we may not anticipate and these boundaries can interrupt the vision that we may have for how we want to live our lives. We must work with what we have to create the most realistic picture of our lives as we can. The cat theme teaches me that we must be independent and we need to rely on our own skills to create the reality that we hope for. I am also reminded that in order for our dreams to become our reality, we need to surround ourselves with love and positive support by those who can accept us for who we are. I love cats for all that they teach us. I hope you are a cat lover, too. 

What does semi-realistic art teach you?

These shoes are custom produced in Italy by AliveShoes.

No comments:

Popular Posts