Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Printable Crafting Papers



I have been creating some fun craft papers for you. These can be printed or used for your digital crafts as well. Here are just a few that you might enjoy.


Bright Retro Dots Pattern Set - Patterns Backgrounds     Light Simple Argyle Pattern Set - Patterns Backgrounds     Pastel Bubble Dots Pattern Set - Patterns Backgrounds


As I was roaming the internet, I also found some great craft ideas that you can use these papers for.

Coffee Can Organizer Tutorial Made With Moxie

Free Gift Box Templates Mia's Craft Ideas

How To Make Paper Beads Mia's Craft Ideas

There are also a lot of great ideas on CraftersLoveCrafts.

You can pick up more printable craft papers at my Etsy shop where you can find patterns fitting into specific color schemes. I love color schemes, don't you?

Do you have more great tutorials for paper crafts? I would be happy to add them here.

No comments:

Popular Posts